Bodies of Water You Must Visit
There are many stunning bodies of water to visit across the world, but some are absolutely unbelievable. Here are a few to put on your bucket list:
1. The Dead Sea – This body of water located in both Israel and Jordan is famous for its high salt content that gives anyone the ability to float effortlessly. It is also believed by many that its combination of minerals have great health benefits.
2. Devil’s Punch Bowl – Located on the Oregon Coast, this formation has a natural opening facing the Pacific Ocean. When the waves enter, the water violently churns and splashes. Trails lead down to tide pools for exploration.
3. Multnomah Falls – This gorgeous waterfall, also located in Oregon, is just 30 minutes away from Portland. It has two parts; the top that falls into a pool and one that falls from the pool.
4. The Pacific Ocean: Tahitian Islands – Crystal clear water in a tropical climate make these volcanic islands a picture of tranquility.
5. Bioluminescent Bay – The high concentration of phosphorescent organisms light up the water, making a beautifully eerie sight.
Visiting any one of these wonders is worth any amount of time it may take you to get there.